Vaas&Vaas is a small family owned company and we operate in Pärnu since 2007.
We design, produce and decorate wooden home accessories and gifts, personalized special order products, souvenirs and corporation gifts. Products are made by experienced masters in different parts of West Estonia.
All patterns, letters and drawings are made by the artist Helje Vaas and are hand-painted, which makes each product unique.
We get inspiration from around us – from the forest and the seaside, from the bog and reed, while traveling, from people, watching old family photos and so on.
All products can be ordered for you with a suitable pattern, color, font and image – as a gift to yourself or to a friend or to a colleague or as a corporation gift. We also produce special products just for your desires and needs. In addition, we make hand-painted personalized and various decorations of walls, ceilings, doors, etc.
Photo – take pictures for advertising and production, make creative product photos, interior and architectural photographs.
GOODWILL AGREEMENT TO ENSURE SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
At a service provider who has joined the Goodwill Agreement, you can be sure that:
- The visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients;
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
- the service provider participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.